Metal mold engineer
1. Responsible for the application and mold opening of the molds required for the company's product processing
2. Provide support for technical issues related to mold processing and stamping
3. Responsible for the calculation of mold cost
4. Optimization and improvement of product technology, improve quality, efficiency and reduce costs;
5. Complete other tasks assigned by your supervisor
1. Technical secondary school, technical secondary school or above, major in mechanical or numerical control is preferred, and good at learning;
2. Have basic knowledge of CNC machining and CAD drawing, and experience in CNC operation is preferred;
3. Fill in the processing record form carefully, and perform routine maintenance on the equipment.
4. Work conscientiously, proactively, obey arrangements, and have a team spirit.
Senior Business Manager
1. Responsible for new customer development and market development.
2. Responsible for the quotation of new project products, follow-up of the progress of each stage of development. According to the client's project plan, cooperate with the project manager to make the task arrangement, supervise and promote the timeliness of completion of the project at each stage.
3. Respond to the daily emails of customers in a timely manner, and do a good job in the follow-up and maintenance of new and old customers.
1. Strong listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, and fluent spoken English.
2. Careful and responsible work, optimistic and cheerful, have a good working attitude and strong communication and coordination ability
3. Able to endure hardships and stand hard work, strong ability to resist stress and self-regulation
4.Have strong customer communication experience and market development ability.